Co-Founder & Managing Partner
Chandra’s early involvement in tech industry in Indonesia has helped some of the portfolio companies to become leaders in their respective industries, which include:
– Tokopedia and Traveloka (two of Southeast Asia’s unicorns)
– Disdus (acquired by Groupon)
– Pricearea (acquired by Yello Mobile)
– Urbanesia (acquired by Kompas)
– Idblognetwork (partial exit to a media group)
– Techinasia (largest technology news portal focusing in Asia)
Chandra was the interim CEO of idblognetwork, Indonesia’s largest blog advertising platform, in which he led the business to receive follow-on funding from a strategic investor and also achieved successful partial exit.
Prior to becoming a venture capitalist, Chandra’s professional background was in senior private wealth management in Singapore at Citigroup and Credit Suisse.
Chandra graduated from the University of Sydney.