About the Role
- Community Leads are integral to the member experience, sales performance and operational excellence .
- Each Community Lead has a specialty majoring in either Sales, Hospitality or Operations, minoring in the other two disciplines.
- Alongside other Community Leads and Community Associates, you will support the Community Manager of the location to enable our members to create their life’s work.
- In this role, your primary focus will be Operations, while minoring in Sales and Hospitality. You will be measured on your ability to maintain operational excellence in line with weekly and monthly building health targets, supported by Facilities Leads overseeing a Portfolio locations.
- Our Growth Through Achievement learning platform will continually equip you with the skills and training to carry out your responsibilities.
- Enforce a level of uncompromising cleanliness, including management of the team of Community Service Associates at your location to ensure cleaning and pantry responsibilities are executed daily to the highest standard
- Ensure Zendesk tickets and maintenance projects are being resolved in a timely manner to ensure the highest level of member experience
- Conduct quality control walkthroughs to address immediate issues, pre-empt potential future issues and identify areas for improvement when required
- Address day-to-day landlord issues including coordinating and managing building access as necessary
- Manage food and beverage offerings to ensure the quality and presentation are aligned with WeWork’s brand
- Oversee the daily ordering and receipt of product from vendors
- Prepare building expense reports and budgets for Community Management review
- Organize the move-in and move-out schedules to minimize member issues
- Conduct periodic review and revision of base building documents
- Support the Community Manager in making strategic decisions regarding the operational and financial performance and process optimization of the location
- Train Community Associates and other Community Leads at your location to conduct walkthroughs and prepare reports for those occasions when you are not able to do so
- Support the touring of new members when required
- Support the research of prospective members in the tour pipeline and support follow-up and closing requirements when required
- Connect with local organizations and attend networking events to promote WeWork’s community and identify potential members
- Support the referral of prospective or existing members to other locations when required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in operations, ideally in hospitality or retail (ideally in addition to prior events and/or sales experience)
- Fluent local language and understanding of local culture required
- Experience managing individual contributors required
- Financial literacy and business operations experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects through from start to finish
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities